Baths of Amarantos function with the physical use of hot air flowing from the inside of the earth making them unique in their kind in Europe. The spa offers therapeutic and beneficial properties. Also, in summer operates a massage facility.
In rooms with a maximum capacity of 2 people, guests of Konitsa Thermal Center have the opportunity to enjoy a steambath.
The temperature of the bath ranges from 33-38 ° C while humidity, depending on the degree of mixing with ambient air, is 97-100%.
(source: 16th nationwide medical symposium in Greece)
- Respiratory diseases (asthma etc.)
- Arthritis- rheumatic illnesses
- Skin diseases
- Different hormonal sufferings
- Inflammations of the endometrium
- Vaginal sufferings
- Metatraumatic suffering
- Nerve muscular diseases
- Bone arthritis
- Lungs, galls, liver and kidney disease
- Circulatory disorders
- Wobbling leader inflammations
- Spinal column arthritis
- Chronic gynaecological inflammations
- Chronic simple bronchitis
- Weight loss
- Reduces the cellulites & the local fat
- Reduces the stress
- Strengthening and well-being
- Detoxin the skin, while it gets back its elasticity. It counteracts to flabby skin
- Rise of the oxygen circulation in the skin
Information for bathers
- The steam bath should take place with empty stomach or 3 hours after the last meal.
- The steam bath should last 20 to 30 minutes and if possible many successive days (recommended 10 to 20), so that it comes to visible results.
- After the steam bath we recommend a short stay in the relaxation room, so the abrupt difference of temperature can be avoided.
- Within the days of the steam therapy a lot of water, tea and juices are recommended, so the water loss of the body can be replaced.
- In the case of health problems, this should be reported to the doctor of our installations.
- If you are a heart patient, you should consult your attending medical doctor.
- The well-being health cure tourism is supported by the health insurance organizations. For further information you contact the corresponding funds.